Do you love coffee? Are you an outgoing individual that works well with others? Do you enjoy meeting new people?
Full Bloom Coffee currently has two job openings. We are looking for baristas and wait staff to join our team in the Coffee & Craft cafe that will be opening up next month and also brand ambassadors for in-store demos and promotional events.
Take a look at the job descriptions below and contact us if you are interested or are ready to apply.
Brand Ambassador Needed for In-Store Demos & Promotional Events
Full Bloom Coffee Roasters needs a friendly and engaging individual with a passion for coffee. Join our team as a retail demonstrator promoting specialty coffees at local shops and retailers as well as to the general public at events. The job requires the individual to receive proper training at our facility prior to scheduled demos and events. Previous experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion and/or promoting beverage products, especially in coffee or tea is preferred.
- Review event materials, set up and break down demo area in timely manner.
- Provide fresh, properly prepared samples of our coffees.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers’ individual needs and interests in order to provide recommendations.
- Have a flexible schedule with the availability to work day, evenings and weekends.
- Able to commute to events within 25 miles of business location.
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and correspondence.
- This role is not expected to exceed more than 15 hours per week.
Pay and Compensation
$12.50/hour this includes compensation for one hour of set-up/breakdown in addition to event/demo time.
Baristas and Counter Wait Staff Needed
Full Bloom Coffee & Craft is a new café opening in Historic downtown Garner with a commitment to quality goods and the craft of coffee. Located only six miles from downtown Raleigh, we are seeking passionate individuals dedicated to outstanding customer service, product knowledge and a love for what they do.
The café will showcase our freshly roasted coffees, NC craft beers and food items. We are looking for experienced baristas and wait staff to join our team.
- Honors customers by providing quick, friendly, and personal service.
- Helps educate customers about coffee and craft beer.
- Provides top quality espresso shots & beverages according to company standards.
- Communicates with coworkers and management to solve problems and improve quality and service.
- Maintains continuous communication with other staff functions (other baristas on duty, cashier, food prep) during peak business hours.
- Contributes to a positive work environment.
Note: A full list of job duties and expectations will be reviewed during the job hiring process. Pay will be dependent on work experience.
Interested or know someone that would be a good fit? Come by to fill out an application or email us at email@example.com!
Garner, NC 27529